World heritage Shurijo Castle which shows prosperity of Ryukyu kingdom
Witness of the history that Shurijo Castle conveys the many rise and fall of Ryukyu kingdom.
We ruled islands of Ryukyu, and, as headquarters of Shuri King prefecture which presented China, Japan, Korea, countries and diplomacy, trade of Southeast Asia, King and the family lived and were space colored by splendid dynasty culture.
"Face of Ryukyu" which appealed for building culture, arts and crafts of Ryukyu and sense of values just revived.
We walk Shurijo Castle, and let's learn the history and culture of Okinawa!We download PDF file
Trip of history walk to introduce breath of ancient city Shuri intoWe download PDF file
We send the present Shurijo Castle with blog which the staff updates
Look at news release of Shurijo Castle Park from this
Observation deck which can overlook the Naha city, view from west azana
Official homepage for carrying. You can see site from QR code.
Please read before visiting
The Shurijo Castle latest information
Update day: 2014/9/26
- News of Shurijo Castle autumn course opening of a course
- Completion of the renewal of "Kaikaimon hengaku" (frame of the gate)
- News (April 1, 2014 ...) of admission rate revision
About understanding, cooperation
- With reconstruction construction in Shurijo Castle Park undeveloped garden (during maintenance) area about understanding, cooperation
- Of Shurijo Castle Park separate for smokers and nonsmokers; about promotion
Recommended event information
Shurijo Castle communication
- News of Shurijo Castle for free guide
- About admission rate discount to visitor using monorail free ticket
- Back numbers
South palace plan painting exhibition "Shurijo Castle and Kume village"
H26 age from September 12 to December 4
Golden palace plan exhibition
It "was restored to the original state re-painting china (we obtain) is still King Iku
Portrait" (coloring imitation)
H26 nine a year 19 days a month - H27 four a year 23 days a month
"Beautiful ... religious service tool ～ of Ryukyu kingdom"
H26 nine a year 19 days a month - H27 one a year 15 days a month
FM Okinawa "over Blowin' in the Wind Shurijo Castle"
Under popular broadcast!
- About photography in document rental, garden and location
- About "Shurijo Castle fund"
[inquiry about the use]
Shurijo Castle Park control center
1-2, Syurikinjocho, Naha-shi, Okinawa